We pay you a visit to assess your stairs and work out how to help you get the most out of your home. Just as we are all unique, each house is different, and so is every stairlift.
Once we’ve agreed on what you want, we give you a free quote on the spot, with no obligations. Then you can think about it and make your decision.
Before you know it, a technician will be installing your stairlift. It takes less than a day and they'll make sure you're comfortable using it before they leave.
Why do I need a stair survey?
The first specialist you meet is on the other end of the phone. Our knowledgeable stairlift advisers are trained on our full range, so they ask you specific questions to find out precisely how we can help. They will also want to know all about your stairs, whether they’re straight, curved, indoors or outdoors.
The next step is a free stair survey from one of our specialist advisers.
- A customer care adviser will see when is best for you and set up a visit as soon as possible.
- One of our specialist advisers then comes to your house, talks to you, finds out what you need and has a good look at your stairs.
- It’s important they measure your stairs to see how a lift will fit.
- Then, our specialist adviser tells you which stairlift best suits your needs. Absolutely free of charge.
- That’s when they give you a quote. We want you to have all the information and time you need to make a decision that’s right for you.
Why don’t you give me a free quote online?
Our stairlifts are made to fit you and your house. That is why it is so important our specialist adviser measures your stairs first. We need to see which rail would fit best to be able to tell you what you need to get your independence back. One thing we can tell you is that you get your quote as soon as we are done with the assessment. Free. And with no obligations or hidden charges. You can be sure the only thing you’re paying for is your stairlift.
The price of your stairlift may vary depending on:
- the chair you choose
- the length of your stairs
- if your stairs are straight or curved
- which options and features you need to make you as comfortable as possible
We want to provide as much information as we can online but we might not answer all your questions, so our friendly team are happy to answer any other questions you may have. Give us a call right now (or after you finish reading this page) and see how we can help.
We can tailor your Stairlift to you
We can tailor each stairlift to fit your needs. It doesn’t matter if your stairs are straight, curved, indoors or outdoors, narrow or wide, steep or shallow, whether you have painful knee joints, a heart condition, reduced mobility in your lower body or back problems – we can help you conquer your stairs again. We offer different designs that can be customised to give you the easiest and most comfortable one for you. Personally. And you can even choose the colour of the upholstery. The option of a button to flip the footrest up means you don’t have to bend over, and an ergonomic seatbelt can be done up with one hand. Our advisers can tell you about each and every option and how it can make your life easier.
A practical, elegant way of navigating your stairs, a straight stairlift takes you up and down effortlessly.
A stairlift helps you to save energy for the things that make you happy. Imagine how far the energy you’re using getting up and down the stairs could take you.
How is a stairlift fitted?
Our friendly technicians come to your house and do it all for you. You can even watch if you’re interested. Because our stairlifts are fitted to the stairs and not the wall, they’re quick and easy to install. Support legs are screwed into the stairs for maximum safety, and our technicians always clean up when they’re done. Once it’s installed, they take the time to show you how it works and won’t leave the house until you’re happy and comfortable using your new stairlift.
Stairlift installations are:
- Free: All you pay for is your stairlift.
- Quick: It only takes a couple of hours to install a stairlift.
- Clean: Our technicians clean up any dust from the installation before they leave.
Call us now to schedule your free home visit
Or request a callback
We will try to call you within the next 24 hours.